Language default in Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using apps online - e.g. Spark, the language keeps changing to German and I need to keep changing back to English. Is there a way to stop it defaulting to German?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Creative Cloud Services forum from Using the Community

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but I have the same problem, though not in German.
Everytime I acces Adobe Stock from within the CCloud app, my browser defaults to French. I am in Belgium and I am Flemish, and I would like my preferences to stay as I prefer. Maybe a cookie on the website? This has nothing to do with the language of the installed apps, which are in North American English op my computer. Still my browser defaults to French.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines