• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Libraries in CC Desktop don't appear in Libraries in CC mobile

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to access photos in CC Files > Libraries on my iPad that were saved to CC Librarys on my Desktop but they don't appear. When I create a Library in CC on my iPad and add photos they do appear in the desktop app but not the other way around. What's the issue? Anyone know a fix?

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Thomas,

Sorry for the delay. we're sorry about the trouble as you are unable to see libraries on the iPad. Would you mind telling us that since when have you been seeing this issue? Have you checked if the libraries which you have saved in Creative Cloud on your desktop are appearing on the cloud i.e https://assets.adobe.com/ (under libraries)?

Which version of the operating system are you using on the iPad? Make sure you are using the updated version of the Creative Cloud Application and the iOS on your iPad. We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines