Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Libraries not showing on assets.adobe.com

Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have some issues with libraries that are not showing on assets.adobe.com.

I can access my libraries from within indesign and also on the adobe stock website.

but not on assets.adobe.com.

assets.adobe.com tells me i don't have any libraries, even though the are accessible within every adobe software that allows libraries.

the biggest issues is that in this company we have some people who only have an adobe account with incopy. Incopy doesn't support libraries.

but these people make libraries on adobe stock that they want to share with people like me, the only way to share and make sure i have full access tot the libraries (to use the library van grafic design) is to give me access to the librarie from assets.adobe.com. Except the libraires aren't showing.

any ideas?

is this a synchronising issue? i've allready tried to accept all foreign coockies settings in a bunch of different browsers without any result.

thanks in advance

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Hi Bart, thanks for your patience while we fixed this! Your libraries should be visible on Assets web now, please don't hesitate to contact us if you see anything amiss.

-Molly

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bart - are you able to see your libraries in the apps like Photoshop/Indesign on another machine?  if not, that would indeed indicate a sync problem.  

A couple ideas/things to try:

1) make sure syncing is turned on in the creative cloud desktop app - there is a pause/resume menu item in the upper right of the app

2) install the creative cloud mobile app - click on your work and then choose libraries

let me know what you're seeing...

thanks

Todd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Todd,

Yes, the libraries are showing in apps like inDesign and Photoshop. Also on other machines, Both Mac and PC.

The libraries are also showing the the creative cloud mobile app.

If i click on cooperate from within the CC libraires panel, i get redirected to assets.adobe.com, where i can't see anything.

If i log in with my account on any other computer and go to assets.adobe.com, i can't see my libraries either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bart - okay.  a couple thoughts here

1) if you can see the libraries in the creative cloud mobile app, you can invite others/give access to those libraries - click on the "..." on the right of a library in the list, and select "collaborate"

2) it does seem like something is problematic with the assets.adobe.com site  - I'll direct message you to follow up and work to resolve it.

thanks

Todd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bart,

I just want to do a quick diagnosis. Can you go into Photoshop and modify one of the libraries that don't show up in assets.adobe.com?
One example would just be adding a color swatch to a the library. That might trigger a reindexing that will result in the library showing up on the website for you.

Thanks

Sakib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Sakib,

allready tried this, doesn't help :s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bart,

We got our search team to do a reindexing of your resources. Did you see any improvement in your issue?

Thanks
Sakib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a side conversation with Bart - he confirmed that his libraries are visible but he can't see any libraries that have been shared with him.... we need to dig into that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my coworker shared a library with me- it shows up on my mac and in my creative cloude but will not show up on my PC in photoshop. How do i fix this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset the cc desktop app: make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bart you mentioned that your co workers are sharing libraries with you. Can you tell me how they are sharing with you? Are they inviting you to be a collaborator on the libraries?

Or are they making public links for the libraries and sharing that with you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sakib,

I'm invited to be a collaborator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2019 Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering,

Are you able to see collaborated libraries from co-workers who have more than adobe InCopy accounts?

Also are other users encountering the same issue as you or are you the only one who is not able to see shared libraries?

Lastly, were you ever able to see the libraries before and then they suddenly disappeared?

Thanks,

Sakib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2019 Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, if possible maybe I could share a library with you so we can see if it appears for you or not. This might help us diagnose if some setting in your account is not there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bart, thanks for your patience while we fixed this! Your libraries should be visible on Assets web now, please don't hesitate to contact us if you see anything amiss.

-Molly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I also have this issue. What is the fix please?

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having issues accepting an invitation to view and use a library from a coworker. I did have my Windows profile updated a few days ago which could be the problem, however I checked my folder location under "Syncing" in the Settings in Creative Cloud and ensured I am pointing to the new location there, and that didn't help in downloding the library. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having this issue and tech support is not knowledgable about how to fix. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a fix for this issue? I am having the same thing happen. My libraries are accessible in all my apps but not on assets.adobe.com. Can someone please explain how to fix the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have the same issue as well. I have a couple of shared libraries and see all files in photoshop, but only one library is not showing up on assets.adobe.com  I am not able to export a sharing link neither. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@CO28420 

did you start at the top of this thread and try each of the suggested steps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I have tried. CC app is properly synced shows all my libraries, but can't see one library on web view. Also I get this error when I try to get a share link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then the problem may be on adobe's end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines