• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library Problems

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've often had issues with my libraries, but now I can't delete libraries or content in libraries. Whenever I upload assets, they disappear after a while. I also can't create new libraries anymore. I really need help, as this makes it difficult for me to properly use the site right now (I'm using Firefox).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

click the cloud icon at the upper right of your cc app > click cc web and see if you can manage your files there.

kglad_0-1655908204415.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Could you please tell us what happens when you delete libraries or their content? Do you get any error messages? Did you check the deleted folder to check if the assets which disappeared go into that folder or not? Where did you create new libraries? Is it through the web app or the desktop app?

We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It just switches back to being undeleted often with the message "We couldn't delete your library". Often just nothing happens. Uploaded assets just disappear after a while. I only use the desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. Did you try creating the libraries from the Creative Cloud web? What happens when you try creating the libraries from there? Since when have you been seeing this issue? Have you tried using another browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that now, but it also doesn't work. A different browser also hasn't worked (I've tried Safari and Edge).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this issue time and again, but that almost nothing works anymore only for a couple of days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've now tried the desktop app (which I hadn't actually done before) and it seems to work, but in the browser the libraries still look like before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. Could you please share the logs from your machine to help us troubleshoot the issue you are seeing? Here is the link: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Once you have the logs, you can share them with me at tsaini@adobe.com

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @David24942506mo88,

For additional research on the issue, could you please share the HAR file with us to troubleshoot the issue? Check this link to generate the HAR file: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m98WFEXbhIs 

You can either send them through PM or share them with me at tsaini@adobe.com.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@David24942506mo88 

Thanks for sharing the logs and the HAR file, I have shared the files with our engineering team. I will keep you updated or ask for any information in case our team is looking for it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I've also noticed that the libraries created in the desktop app sync well when I access them through the iPad app. Only the browser application is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. Could you please share the latest HAR file of the browser with me after trying the issue or uploading the assets? 

Thanks for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@David24942506mo88 

Thanks for sharing the logs. I have sent the logs to our engineers. I'll keep you posted once I hear anything from them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines