• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linking new email/Adobe ID to old Behance site

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, hope someone can help guide me with this?

When Covid hit I had to give up my PS subscription when it came to renewal but luckily, being a part time studio photography lecturer, when the school went online they gave all teachers access to the suite. Great. One less expense with the salary cut... Except that it meant using my work email to login and now I can't access my old Behance portfolio, it'll only let me create a new one but I have messages and connections on the other I need to access. Anyone know if it's possible to link it, and how, or do I need to wait until I can afford it again to get my old Adobe ID back for login?

Many thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log-in to Behance with your personal ID, not your work ID.  I don't recommend moving Behance to your work ID because your employer will own it, not you. 

Behance support on Zendesk:

https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=4164

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy, thanks so much for your reply. I think I perhaps didn't quite explain it properly, I can no longer login to Behance on my personal ID/email as I haven't renewed my subscription, so it wants me to do that before allowing access at all. So basically, my personal ID is inactive until such a time that I can afford to pay for PS again myself. So I was hoping there was a way to change to the work temporarily until I can get mine back and swap again? Everytime I've tried to click on Behance so that I might be able to attempt login with persoanl email, it just auto creates a new profile for me with my personal work email instead. But you're right, I don't want the school to "own" the profile. I'll see what I can otherwise do. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Behance is free.  But Adobe Portfolio which ties in seamlessly with Behance requires a PAID Creative Cloud plan.

See Behance FAQ

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/behance-integration-faq.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines