• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Links to Safari don´t work

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All hardwired links to the Creative Cloud via Safari do not work. I want to view my Cloud documents in the Finder under Creative Clouds Files. It opens Safari with the message "Safari cannot find the server". I open my CC application, click Cloud Activity, and then click Creative Cloud Web. Safari open again with the message "Safari cannot find the server". But I can access it both in the CC App under "Your Work" and when I manually open my CC Cloud at "creativecloud.adobe.com..." or on the Photoshop homepage. What´s going wrong?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vikrant Rai,

thanks for your advice. I logged out of CC as described in the article, rebooted the computer and then logged in again. My Adobe Fonts have now been updated but my problem still exists. Otherwise I have no problems with all my Adobe CC apps. The synchronizations work fine between Lr on my iPhone and Lr or LrC on my Macs. Also the public share links created in LrC work fine. But lately I have noticed that the synchronization takes an extremely long time.

I use 2 MacBooks Pro: 13''from 2013 and 16''from 2019. On both Macs all software is up to date: macOS Catlina 10.15.5 and also my CC photo subscription apps are all up to date.

In sreenshot below you can see  how I create a share link for a cloud document in the CC app, but it does not work. I also posted the link here.  I have sent this link by mail to my Win computer. Again, it does not work with the Chrome or Edge browser. Does it work for you?

https://shared-assets.adobe.com/link/e82e90d4-6c29-4daf-421e-efaa0d108671

Screenshot.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines