Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.


Local Adobe update server download error

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

After doing an incremental sync to get the latest updates on the server, the clients only gets download error.

They can access the server when checking with the URL and file access is ok.

First we only got a download error (500) when clicking on the apps tab. Then I deleted updaterfeed.xml from aam20\win and started a new incremental sync. Now all the apps was showing under the apps tab, but after trying an install I got download error after 2% downloading.

Web.config file is in place in all the right places, had to copy it back to the ffc\icons after the sync.

I have also tried a fresh sync.

Nothing happens in the aamu.log when trying to install, but there are errors from booting time.

11/06/17 08:52:00:644 | [INFO] |  | UPDATER | CORE |  |  |  | 5232 | UCGetprogress : Check for updates returning outError  = 0

11/06/17 08:52:00:644 | [INFO] |  | UPDATER | CORE |  |  |  | 5232 | UCGetprogress : Check for updates returning percent   = 0

11/06/17 08:52:00:644 | [INFO] |  | UPDATER | CORE |  |  |  | 5232 | UCGetprogress : Check for updates returning unique error code string   = U21M1C0

11/06/17 08:52:00:644 | [INFO] |  | UPDATER | CORE |  |  |  | 5232 | Stepped into << UCGetAvailableUpdateStatus >> call

11/06/17 08:52:00:645 | [INFO] |  | UPDATER | CORE |  |  |  | 5232 | Returning from << UCGetAvailableUpdateStatus >> call error = 0 retVal = 1

What to do now?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

758

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017
I fixed it. Had to delete web.config file from ACC/services/fcc/validation folder even if the setup guide says it should be there. I discovered this when I was checking the MIMEtype for the folder and it gave an error message. After deleting the file, I was able to check the MIMEtype.

Likes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed it. Had to delete web.config file from ACC/services/fcc/validation folder even if the setup guide says it should be there.

I discovered this when I was checking the MIMEtype for the folder and it gave an error message. After deleting the file, I was able to check the MIMEtype.

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @thomase92145722,

Same problem here!

Thanks to post your fix here, that's help us and now our AUSST work again.

Cheers.

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines