After doing an incremental sync to get the latest updates on the server, the clients only gets download error.
They can access the server when checking with the URL and file access is ok.
First we only got a download error (500) when clicking on the apps tab. Then I deleted updaterfeed.xml from aam20\win and started a new incremental sync. Now all the apps was showing under the apps tab, but after trying an install I got download error after 2% downloading.
Web.config file is in place in all the right places, had to copy it back to the ffc\icons after the sync.
I have also tried a fresh sync.
Nothing happens in the aamu.log when trying to install, but there are errors from booting time.