• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Local files deleted but kept on Creative Cloud

Engaged ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my Creative Cloud Files located in a second internal drive of 4 TB. But one day, I want to delete many of them BUT KEEP THEM on the CLOUD of Creative Cloud (sorry for the redundancy). Is there a corect way to do it? If I delete something locally, automatically will be deleted from the Cloud too? I want to keep them on the Cloud as a kind of “backup” or “saved for later”, or maybe... the Creative Cloud was no thought for that purpose, and should I use another cloud storage service? I know that I can expand the storage capacity on Adobe CC through extra payment, but my concern regards more to the functionality of the CC. Thanks a lot. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Your Creative Cloud storage is NOT a replacement for primary hard drive space. It's for sharing files with other apps, devices and colleagues.  If you want to maintain backup files, please use a dedicated backup & recovery service like DropBox, Google Drive or Backblaze.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Creative Cloud storage is NOT a replacement for primary hard drive space. It's for sharing files with other apps, devices and colleagues.  If you want to maintain backup files, please use a dedicated backup & recovery service like DropBox, Google Drive or Backblaze.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks @Nancy OShea, very clear and accurate. And yes, I do have Backblaze as online backup and also mediafire (which is like the competition of Dropbox and Google Drive).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines