Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is any one else having issues logging into photoshop right now? the app opens but the log in page just keeps spinning 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Christina24665425c2qn, are you still seeing this issue?  Have you restarted and is your internet working correctly?

Are you able to open any Adobe app or others on your computer, or is this just happening with Photoshop?

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 12.14.48 PM.pngits any adobe app. It is telling me to confirm sign in with a different email and will not let me change the email or enter a password or anything. It says sign in but doesn't do anything even if i click it nothing happens. I have restarted the computer, uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Nothing works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines