• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for Team Storage and Access Solution - Adobe Document Storage an Option?

Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a cloud based team storage solution that can replace my current local on site server storage that my creative team is using. The solution that we have put in place for the rest of the company does not work for creative, as theAdobe products connect to assorted files in such a way that the solution we have doesn't work; it breaks those connections (i.e. between file and packaged photo or font). I am trying to figure out if Adobe Document Cloud Storage might be a feasible options, however, I am having a hard time figuring that out from Adobe's website and from the sales agent that I chatted with. Does anyone know/have experience with this? Can I purchase say 4 TB of team storage that anyone who has an Adobe license through our Teams account can access? Or is the storage associated with a particular user's email/license? Does anyone have any other recommendations for this sort of setup?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Identity _-_ Leisa, good evening.
In Creative Cloud and Document Cloud for team, 100GB of cloud storage (1TB for Lightroom single plan) is allocated to one seat.
It is not a cloud storage that anyone can access because it is a license form in which products and cloud storage are assigned to seats for specific people.
Since the assignee is AdobeID (email address), an email address is required for each person to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines