• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looping "Unable to reach Adobe Servers" and "You've been signed out"

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for a subscription to Adobe Illustrator less than a week ago. Everything was working fine until this morning. 

Today when I opened Creative Cloud it asked me to verify my email - it sent me a code. I verified the email address. It then asked me to provide a mobile phone number for security, which I did.

Since then I've been unable to log in. Instead it looks like it's doing something then either tells me its unable to reach Adobe servers or that I've been signed out. It loops like this and the whole process takes about 20 seconds.

I can sign into Adobe websites without issue.

So far I have:

- Run and installed all Windows updates

- Reformatted my PC and started fresh

- Rebooted numerous times.

- Erased and re-installed creative cloud 3 times.

- Followed Adobe guidance on setting folder permissions

- Reset Hosts file

- "Repaired" C++ Redistributables

- Renamed OOEB directories

- Refreshed Certificates

- Reset my password

Any ideas on next steps? or should I just cancel my subscription while it's still in the refund period?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Never mind, cancelled my subscription before the trial period ends and I get locked in to something that doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to clarify, my internet connectivity is fine, everything else works, it's literally only Creative Cloud having issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind, cancelled my subscription before the trial period ends and I get locked in to something that doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The simple way to solve is to change de default browser from Chrome to other (Internet Explore, Mozzilla, Opera)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines