I signed up for a subscription to Adobe Illustrator less than a week ago. Everything was working fine until this morning.
Today when I opened Creative Cloud it asked me to verify my email - it sent me a code. I verified the email address. It then asked me to provide a mobile phone number for security, which I did.
Since then I've been unable to log in. Instead it looks like it's doing something then either tells me its unable to reach Adobe servers or that I've been signed out. It loops like this and the whole process takes about 20 seconds.
I can sign into Adobe websites without issue.
So far I have:
- Run and installed all Windows updates
- Reformatted my PC and started fresh
- Rebooted numerous times.
- Erased and re-installed creative cloud 3 times.
- Followed Adobe guidance on setting folder permissions
- Reset Hosts file
- "Repaired" C++ Redistributables
- Renamed OOEB directories
- Refreshed Certificates
- Reset my password
Any ideas on next steps? or should I just cancel my subscription while it's still in the refund period?