• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac Can't repair the disk

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to open some photos on my new iMac. I inserted the card into my card reader and got the message ]: Mac can't repair the disk, followed by, You can still open or copy files on the disk, but you can’t save changes to files on the disk. Back up the disk and reformat it as soon as you can. The card IS NOT DAMAGED. I have used the same card on my MacBook Pro without issues. I was able to insert a different card (still got the same message) and open it in camera raw and Photoshop.  I couldn't convert to dng files either. Please help. Thank you

Todd M. Bloomer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what makes you think this is related to an adobe program (or adobe, at all)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't sure if it was or was not an Adobe issue. I was reaching out to the Adobe community as well as Apple and Sony. The issue has been resolved. Thank you though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

what caused the problem and what was the solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines