• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Magento Security Scanner giving false positives

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work for Getsitecontrol, the platform that provides a set of widgets for websites. We have common customers with Magento, who put our widgets on Magento-built websites. One of them has contacted us and informed us about an issue, which you can see in the screenshot below.

83362433_776143596231371_8795774339929604096_n.jpg

The code which is considered malware is used to connect the user's GSC dashboard to a website - in other words, it is used to make Getsitecontrol widgets work on users' sites. 

I tried to get in touch with Magento support and Adobe Care and never received a reasonable reply. In the end, Adobe Care advised me to post a message here. I sincerely don't understand how posting to the community should help me resolve the issue that should be addressed to the Magento team, but I would extremely appreciate if anyone could provide any help with this. 

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

MariaSmirnova, good morning.
You can't solve Magento in this community, so please visit this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MariaSmirnova, good morning.
You can't solve Magento in this community, so please visit this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tacafy大尉, 

That's where Adobe Care experts advised me to post my issue - see the screenshot below 🤷‍
This is quite ridiculous to find out that the support agents don't know where to guide people with specific questions. 

I'll try to get in touch with them via another forum though, thank you. 

2020-02-11_10-59-51.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Magento has its own forums: https://community.magento.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

linsims, good morning.
The from the Experience League forum to the forum with the provided URL has been made.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hadn't seen that. Thank you. I'll try to remember it for future questioners. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Care are for retail products so they had no idea where to send you. This forum seems to be their default way of giving up on something outside their scripts. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They need to learn better. They also need to update their information; that link is 5 months out of date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't know where to write((( I can't download the generated report. When I click on download the error "Secure Connection Failed" I can't figure out what's wrong. The latest change is that I am now logging in via Adobe ID

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines