• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

making space in my memory supply

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to make space in my ssd but i'm afraid that if i delete folders of creative cloud, that are in my external memory, they will also disapear in my cloud. is it so? how can i be sure no to loose my work (videos, photos...) if i clean my starting engine ssd card?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. you have to be careful of anything that's adobe related and not created by you, or you're likely to cause problems with the functioning of adobe apps or the adobe cc desktop app itself.

2. you shouldn't depend on adobe cc storage as backup for anything important.  it's there for convenient sharing with yourself on other devices and with others people (esp, collaborators).

3. you can safely (ie, you won't cause problems with adobe apps) delete anything you've created and that you've backed-up elsewhere (eg, external hard drive).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Creative Cloud storage is NOT a replacement for ample Hard Disk space.   Whatever is saved to your local Creative Cloud Files folder is synced to your cloud storage. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines