• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manage Plugins in CC auto load pages

Enthusiast ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there some way to delete plugins from the Manage Plugins page? I've downloaded quite a few and deleted many of them...would like to clean up the "manage" page to just a few that I am actually managing.

Also I would like to turn off the mac banner telling me there is a plugin update (but maybe would keep that if I could clean up the list)

thanks

Tom O'Connell

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

reset the cc desktop app: make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hopefully you didn't just delete any plugins, but properly uninstalled them, Install plugins, extensions, and add-ons for Adobe apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply.  No, I have not deleted any plugins. But all the ones I have uninstalled still show up in the "manage plugins" list making it difficult to view which ones truly need/have an update. Is the ant way to remove them from that list ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not that i know of.  they should be removed when the plugin is uninstalled.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

if support is able to remove them from the list, let us know.

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks. I guess I will re-download some of the ones that I've had the problem with and then uninstall them and see if that works...if not, I'll just turn off all CC notifications that I get almost every time i open my mac.

cheers,

tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same scenario here. It's obviously some kind of "Manage plugins" database/sync issue but I can't find any relevant info on how to remove them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset the cc desktop app: make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

many thanks...that did the trick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines