• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Market Downloads not syncing and continual invites to shared folders...

Contributor ,
Feb 25, 2015 Feb 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not getting files to sync from the Market Downloads.

I can see them online but they are not syncing my my local  Market Downloads folder.

I'm also getting invites to folders I'm already accepted weeks ago every time I log into CC, is this connnected in any way?

Help!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 26, 2015 Feb 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2015 Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you got an firewall set up or anything blocking access to Creative Cloud?.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope - nothing blocking access.

Logged in this morning... had invites to folders I've already accepted invites from weeks ago again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for clarifying that for me. Can you send me your log files?. You can find them in the following locations:

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

Windows:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read these pages for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html (Win)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html (Mac)

Please zip these files up and upload them to Creative Cloud then send me a link  harress@adobe.com

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK will do.

Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just sent an email to you with log zip download link via CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2015 Mar 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

On further inspection of your log files I am seeing a few issues that might be a cause for concern, let me go over them individually with you.

504 message: HTTP Status 5xx (Server Error). HTTP/1.1 504 Gateway Timeout.

I am seeing this error a lot throughout your logs, this is either due to a service outage or an issue on your end blocking access to file and font sync. There are some details on router, firewall setup on this page Troubleshoot Creative Cloud download and install issues that you might find helpful. If the TypeKit service is down for some reason you can find information about that on this page Creative Cloud Status

Creative Cloud Version

I also notice you are using an older version of CoreSync (CoreSync 1.3.2.307), CoreSync is a critical component of Creative Cloud which deals with all aspects of sync, you will be required to update to the latest Creative Cloud version, which you can find here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud or update via the Creative Cloud application.

I have also sent this forum post on to the Type kit team since the 504 messages you are getting are related to font sync.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Warner,

I can't resolve the firewall issues as I have no firewall with my internet access.

I'm seeing no update notifications from the Creative Cloud application - I'l try a manual download of the app and see if that resolves my issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

Can you just confirm what version of Creative Cloud you have installed? You should have received an update automatically when the update was released.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the Creative Cloud Installer and ran the installer.

The version I am running now is 1.9.1.474

Still got my notifications invites to folders I'm already a member of, and now have a 4 hour sync in progress.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

There must be something blocking your access to some of the services here because you should have been notified about the update when it was released. Are you working from a home location or office?. If the Creative Cloud application auto updated you would have avoided the 4 hour re sync.

I would certainly check your internet connection or access to the Adobe Creative Cloud service using this as a guide http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/creativesuite/pdfs/ServiceAndSiteURL_List.pdf

You could also try Creative Cloud on a different computer to rule out any issues with your current operating systems Mac or Windows. You may also want to contact customer care directly Contact Customer Care

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's getting worse now.

I now have empty folders on my Mac, but these foders have files I can see online in the web view... and yet Creative Cloud says everything is synced in my Mac.

I'm starting to panic now as I have 45GB worth of files and have no idea what is synced and what is not!

Help!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

5 empty folders on my Mac. CC says it's syn'd. Online all these folders have files.

Screen Shot 2015-03-03 at 14.30.56.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just been checking through my local files...

I have empty folders all over the shop but the folder states it is synced to the online version which contains files.

I may have to switch to Dropbox... this isn't ginving me any confidence... I have no idea what is synced and what is not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

I have followed up with you issue via email. I will include my colleague Ken G. Rice‌ on this issue as well. Ken I will email you with some details as soon as Dave has supplied me with more information regarding his issue.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've pinged you an email Warner. If you need any more info just let me know. Hope this can be resolved as I don't really want to have to switch to Drop Box or Google Drive for my team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please click Reject for the Collaboration invites you have already accepted. This will not remove you from the Collaboration (since you already accepted) but merely get rid of the notification for the already accepted invite. If this does not work please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ken - A bit daft clicking a button that says 'accept invite' to reject the invite, seems counter intuitive, but I'll give it go.

Not directed at you Ken but needless to say my experience with Adobe Creative Cloud has been terrible over this last week.

1. I've had to to do manual updates to get the latest version of the CC app, which then re-sync's all my 45GB of files. Doing this on two machines is time consuming.
  2. The support that Adobe offers is terrible.
  3. As a user I have to rely on the good will of people replying to my posts here, I've had no luck with other so called support channels.
  4. The email support I have had is from chap at Adobe who stated he isn't support, so I guess he must be just filling time by helping me out or is just a nice guy.
  5. I'm thinking of going back to using Drop Box or Google Drive for online file storage, both were being used and worked fine before my (11 man) team switched to CC.
  6. Files seem to sync OK now, but since updating my versions of CC I now can't access the app part of the app (pic below). I know my internet acces is good, I can sync files on CC. I have no firewall.
  7. What am I paying my subscription for...?
  8. Rant over.

Screen Shot 2015-03-05 at 19.57.42.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 07, 2015 Mar 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't work, still get notifications to join folders.

I have rejected the invites.

I have accepted the invites.

On both my machines laptop & desktop.

Screen Shot 2015-03-07 at 09.39.59.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have visual cue to know what is synced and what is not.

Screen Shot 2015-03-07 at 09.44.07.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update 070315

1. Had to  perform manual update of Creative Cloud App - results in all files being downloaded and sync'd, very time consuming ( I have 45GB of files)
  2. Invites to folders still not fixed.
  3. Sync to market fixed
  4. Sync to files fixed I think, but can't be sure (see point 4 below)
  5. New bug? No visual indication of sync on local drive with icon status (no green ticks)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

There is an internal bug open for your Collaboration invite issue, we are currently investigating this for you. Are you still seeing the Creative cloud icons as not working?

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 10, 2015 Mar 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Warren,

Icons are showing today.

Still have invites to folders, have tried rejecting and accepting invites but still get invites to folders on every lauch of CC app.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2015 Mar 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The two invite notifications have been removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines