• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Market Downloads not syncing and continual invites to shared folders...

Contributor ,
Feb 25, 2015 Feb 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not getting files to sync from the Market Downloads.

I can see them online but they are not syncing my my local  Market Downloads folder.

I'm also getting invites to folders I'm already accepted weeks ago every time I log into CC, is this connnected in any way?

Help!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 12, 2015 Mar 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 24, 2015 Mar 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another error today...

I now can't delete files in the archive.

I've tried again as the message says... but just keep getting the same error message.

Lovely - now I have a files I can't delete to free up space.

Screen Shot 2015-03-24 at 14.18.29.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Archive now only has 2 files in it, so the permanent delete operation eventually succeeded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep , eventually being the key word... ; )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having issues with file sync, see the screen grabs.

CC says not synced, but the local drive is indicated with a green OK tick...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

is it possible that these files such as animate.min.css are also in some other folders and not just in the folder in your screen shot?.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I tested the file sync by pulling out of the local CC and the copy back to make it re-sync, so have identified the files that raise the notification in CC.

This morning another bug.... no green ticks, giving me no idea what is sync'd or not.Screen Shot 2015-03-25 at 09.59.33.png

Joy joy happy happy...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2015 Mar 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

By removing the Creative Cloud folder and moving it to another location you are forcing Creative Cloud to create a new Creative Cloud folder, the overlay icons would disappear for that moved folder, until it is then returned back to it original location.

I would suggest moving the Creative Cloud folder, this would lead to what you have seen. Do you now have 2 Creative Cloud folders?.

I would suggest closing down Creative Cloud, moving the Creative Cloud folder back to to the location you moved it from, a Finder restart may be required to bring the over lay icons back, this would mean restarting OSX.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 27, 2015 Mar 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I was moving the whole CC folder to another location I would understand that, but I'm not, I moved just one folder with 1 txt file contained as a test. Only have one CC folder.

This happens on a regular basis, sometimes sync's sometimes not, sometimes shows green ticks, sometimes doesn't... not just me, but my whole team (11 peeps) experience the same issues. Today it's all working fine but we can't rely on CC.

We've learnt to accept it now and have gone back to using Dropbox for current project work and only use CC for sharing links and backup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now having new errors with CC. Some files not sycning across... although in the CC local folder no visual indication of where these errors have happened...

I'm seriously starting to consider switching my design team of 11 people back to Dropbox... that never failed us.

Can anyone help with this...?

I have been through the other support channels with fix.

Screen Shot 2015-03-24 at 11.46.02.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checking through my files they are locally synced by the green tick... but the Creative Cloud app says they aren't synced... see below.

'animate.min.css' is green ticked but listed as not synced as are several other files.

Help anyone!!!

I have 46 GB of files... which ones synced are anyone's guess.

I love the fact that CC is so consistently unreliable, never had any issues with Dropbox.

Screen Shot 2015-03-24 at 14.09.40.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines