Minash from Adobe Support

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had recently an issue with Adove Creative Cloud not working and I contacted Customer Care (800) 833-6687 -- and got this guy on the line who could hardly speak a word of English.. He had me instal Bomgar so he could access my computer to assist me with fixing the issue which never got fixed. Is this a scam? I am absolutely petrified now that whoever I spoke to at this number access all my personal details and downloaded everything through a backdoor. Idk what to do now. Is this a legit service Adobe offers or did I just get scammed?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The question is from where did you get that number? When I google it, I find a lot of non-Adobe sites promoting it. So, my guess would be that it is not legit.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines