Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing fonts

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Here Zuzanna from Poland. I was searching for an answer in QA section but I dind't find it that's why here I am with my question.

While working in ID and IC I am using FF Tisa and Tisa Sans activated in my Adobe Creative cloud. Every morning when I am opening ID or IC file on which I was working the day before info box appears with an information that there are Tisa Italic fonts missing. I should add that my internet connetion is proper and I am logged in CC. Would be greatful for your answer and help.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also facing the same problem and it is VERY irritating, sometimes I just want to open a design file to edit something quickly and send it to the client. But because of this, I have to wait sometimes for 20-30 minutes waiting for the fonts to sync.

Please fix this problem Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines