• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

money refund

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello! 16.11 I was refunded 772.80 rubles for the cancellation of the subscription, and then for some reason they were debited from the card. I think it's a glitch. Please specify and make a refund

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe support directly: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're not Adobe. We are other Lightroom Classic users here, who can't check your account and refund your money. You need to contact Adobe directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I contact Adobe? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link has already been given in this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Move to the Creative Cloud Services forum

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines