Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving My Stuff To New Adobe Creative Cloud Account

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am currently subscribed to Photography Plan for individuals. I have recently joined a “None Profit” organization, they are offering me free access to “Adobe Creative Cloud” (ACC). Can someone guide me on how should I move to this new account without losing the stuff located in my personal ACC?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use the same adobe id and you won't lose anything, though you should clarify the status of your assets if you leave that organization or they terminate your plan.

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the blazing fast response, appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say ID do you mean "rakesht48285796" ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, @rakesht48285796 is your screen name.   

your adobe id is the email address you use to sign in and the one linked to your assets.  if you're still not sure, check your account at adobe, https://account.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

p.s. if you do decide to allow your new organization to control your account, make sure you have a backup plan at the read in case you leave that organization, including securing all your files before leaving.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines