• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Adobe cloud - repeatedly logs out - weekly/monthly

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Photoshop via Creative Cloud subscription. Almost weekly or monthly it will ask do I want to save my work ! I never initiated the close down of the app. This is so frustrating when you are in the middle of a project or you are nearly finished. Absolutely frustrating that I have no control over this. You can not stop the app closing down. You have to save what you can of your unfinished work !

I have reloaded the Cloud app a number of times - as this is the only solution for a few different problems over the time I have used the Cloud app. Last year when I called Adobe again about the "logging off problem" they said install this app "Adobe Account Access" on your smart device and it will make it easier to log in ! But I could not see how that would stop this problem reacurring !

I installed the app on my smart device and now it seems to add another step to the log in process - now I have to locate my smart device before logging in to adobe cloud - as it asks for a code from the app !

I have paid a monthly subscription for years now and I still have this problem that the Cloud app wants to shut down unexpectedly - the Adobe help desk does not seem to have a real solution to this reoccuring shut down problem. Does some updates force the app to shut down ?  

Two solutions I see - cancel sub and purchase copies of PS and LR or use another brand application.

Very disappointed with the Could Subscription service and the cost.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Second time today Adobe Cloud app has logged me out - again. Aan again, I have to save my work as I have no option to cancel shut down. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a Mac user

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Second time today Adobe Cloud app has logged me out - again. Aan again, I have to save my work as I have no option to cancel shut down. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines