Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Adobe Portfolio is not loading!

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All, 

Apologies if this is in the wrong spot; I couldn’t find the support page for Adobe Portfolio. 

Currently my site is not loading. I’ve checked with my domain company (GoDaddy) and they have confirmed all details to my account are accurate and everything on their end is running. When I check the back end of Adobe Portfolio, it says my site is running and my domain is approved.

Like many people during this COVID-19 Crisis, I was let go. In my quest for new work, this site is highly important. How do I get it back up and running? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

This is an old discussion.  Try logging in with a different device/browser.

Failing that, please submit a help request directly to the Adobe Portfolio team.

Contact Portfolio Team

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly Adobe Portfolio doesn't have a dedicated forum for these kinds of questions. 

When did you change the DNS settings to point your custom domain name to your Portfolio site?

It takes 24-48 hours to re-populate a new domain name to the entire WWW.

See the PF Knowledgebase below for details

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/209448927-Using-a-custom-domain-with-Adobe-Portfolio

Post back if you still need help.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Nancy, 

I have not changed my DNS settings in over 4 years. This is the first time I have experienced any problems with my service. 

This is why I am confused. There should be no changes to any of my accounts. All seem functional; my page just won't load and instead times out. 

The page in question is: http:/www.marinaboese.ca 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please log-in to your account below to confirm your paid plan is active and payment details are up to date.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

If account is active and there has been no interruption in your other services, I suggest you submit a help request directly to the Portfolio team.

Contact Portfolio Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy, 

I pay yearly. All plans are up to date and are not set to renew until October 2020. 

I've already submitted a request to them but have not heard anything. It's been a few days now. I really need this site back up and running so I can apply for work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your e-mail spam folder.  Adobe staff are not around on weekends.  If you've been waiting more than 3 days for a reply, submit another help request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue and cannot find a solution. Incase you see this comment, I just wanted to check if you ended up finding a solution? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an old discussion.  Try logging in with a different device/browser.

Failing that, please submit a help request directly to the Adobe Portfolio team.

Contact Portfolio Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue. I used GoDaddy and when I ADD a password protection to my site, it no longer loads. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@davinat81490741,

Password Prection of your entire site makes your site off limits to anyone who doesn't have permission to access it.   Try using another web browser that allows cookies and does not have script blockers.

Password Protecting Portfolio Pages

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/articles/360035537174-Password-protecting-pages

Adding Sitewide Password to Portfolio

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/articles/360038428393-Adding-a-site-wide-password

Portfolio Links:

============
FAQ & Knowledgebase - https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/
Contact Portfolio Technical Support - https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/requests/new?ticket_form_id=177168

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines