• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My creative cloud files won't sync.

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2014 Sep 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My creative cloud files won't sync. I've tried the suggestions made on here i.e.: pausing the sync and restarting creative cloud, but it hasn't made any difference.

Has been working fine, up until 2/3 days ago and it just stopped working  ... Help!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please try to uninstall and reinstall the Creative Cloud app under that different account. It may not have installed correctly on your main account, reinstalling there may make it function in both. There is a link to the uninstaller in the Creative Cloud folder in Applications. You can download the installer directly from here:http://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We should be able to resolve the file sync problem without needing to reinstall or change your user account.

Have you used any restricted characters in your file or folder names?

Help article: Error: "Unable to sync files". If none of the steps in the help article resolve the problem then please email your Core Sync log files to kenrice@adobe.com.

The location for each OS are:

• Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/CoreSync-yyyy-mm-dd.log
  • Windows: %APPDATA%/Adobe/CoreSync/CoreSync-yyyy-mm-dd.log

Note that on Mac OS X to see the user library from the Finder click on the Go menu and hold down the Alt/ Option key. Note that on Windows %APPDATA% is a variable that will change to the correct path depending on if version of Windows being used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2014 Sep 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and thanks for your replies.d Yes, ideally I'd like to resolve the issue without having to uninstall and reinstall. I've checked against the 'Unable to sync files' help pages, but nothing on here seems relevant.

I'll try to locate my Core Sync Log files and email over.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2014 Sep 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!  I can't tell from your description if you are having this specific issue, but you could try the workaround suggested in this KB article:  Creative Cloud desktop app | Unable to turn-on File sync.

If this doesn't work, please submit your CoreSync logs to Ken as suggested above.

Thanks,
Elba

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2014 Sep 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ken,

I have the same problem as mentioned here and I've tried every solution that's been mentioned. I paused and restarted sync, I reinstalled the entire cloud, I tried installing new programs, etc.

The files that are loaded into the cloud from my pc laptop do not even appear on the cloud via the web, much less on my Mac.

There is no file on my computer with the name: Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/CoreSync-yyyy-mm-dd.log

and there is no file ending in "log" anywhere to be found, so I can't send you that.

What is the solution?

I need to work on the Mac, but the files aren't available to me there.

-Lizz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2014 Sep 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Lizzcap - There are two Library folders on Mac OS X: the system Library and the user Library. By default the system Library is visible but the user Library is hidden. To view hidden folders and files on Mac OS X please use one of the methods from this help article: Access hidden user library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later. In my post above about the location of the CoreSync log files I have written out Method 2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i have a diferent problem and the solution that needs to delete the options file doesnt work, so i want to get know to everyone that the problem that i have is that the creative cloud folder needs to change the name of it but it says that i need to close all the files and/or reboot the PC i have done all of these things but the problem is not solved.

I attatch a screenshoot of the creative cloud problem.IMG_20170425_124355952_HDR (1).jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Did you fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It goes off when the new update was online, otherwise I logout all the sesions that where open and just open the ones we need and in the case it was necesary I uninstal and install everything again.

Sorry for the late, but toooo late answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm not sure if this solution is permanent - I'll test it again in a few days - but for now it's seemed to have solved it for the most part:

I just went into my Apps via my Windows settings, clicked Adobe CC and selected "Uninstall", and it pops up asking whether to uninstall or Repair. Just clicked Repair, let it do it's thing, opened CC up again and the file sync was suddenly showing the actual file count and was progressing slowly (neither of which it was doing before). 

Will comment again if it stops working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines