Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My pages on Behance are not found and all my projects went private

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a problem with my Behance accounts.

All my projects have become private and I can’t change it. If I'm not logged in to my account I can't find my pages by links. It says 'Oops! We can't find that page'.

I tried to use firefox.

It looks very strange to me because I didn’t do anything at all. I checked my emails and I didn’t receive any emails from Behance. I also didn’t receive any notifications in my accounts. 

I also tried to change the project status from 'Private' to 'Everyone' and it said 'There was an error processing your request'.

My accounts: https://www.behance.net/Sensei_Saravana

Can anybody please help? I attached the screenshot below.
I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Thankyou!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the visibility dropdown setting is the problem.  

the two screenshots look the same. are they different? were you trying to show the error message with one of them?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kglad,

5 days ago I experienced a problem with my Behance account. All my projects became private and when I try to adjust the privacy settings, I can't find the drop-down menu that allows me to change my privacy, it's simply not there as I will show in the screenshots below. 

I usually use firefox.

Another problem is that due to this privacy, my account isn't visible to anyone anymore, it's like my account got deleted. When I search my username's link on another browser, it says that the page is not found as I will also show in the screenshots.

I have no idea why this is suddenly happening and especially at a time when I sent out my portfolio for specific jobs that won't be able to find me now since I'm officially off the grid. 

Please Help me to solve this problem here in my profile url  https://www.behance.net/Sensei_Saravana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

all three of your screenshots show the visibility dropdown set to private which is expected to make your website not accessible by others (Oops, we can't find that page).  that visibility setting needs to be changed.

kglad_0-1661434368662.png

the capture shows somethng else.

if this answer fails to help you, explain what you're trying to show with, what appears to be, 3 identical screenshots and 1 capture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines