• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Native Photoshop won't sync to Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had started syncing my native psd file to Creative Cloud last night and by this morning, it is still syncing. Typically, it takes less than five minute to finish, not a whole night and then some. I can seeing the sycing file in my Creative Cloud folder in Finder, it just won't finish syncing so I can link to my school discussion forum. Why won't it finishing syncing?

Please don't blame the changes being made to the Assets, I don't think the Assets' changes count for Photoshop not syncing to Creative Cloud.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Say what? What you do mean "Moving to File Hosting Syncing and Collaboration."

Another issue that I'm having with this particular Photoshop document is that the quick selection tool isn't working quite like it's supposed to. I tell it to substract a specific area and it deselects the entire selection that I had selected. If I tell it to add something, it substracts and vice versa.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines