Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Assistance with LenovoNetfilter Blocking Adobe Website

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2023 Jul 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello fellow forum members,

I hope you are all doing well. I am facing an issue where the LenovoNetfilter web filtering software is blocking access to the Adobe website, and I am seeking your help to resolve this problem. If anyone has encountered a similar situation or has any insights into how to overcome this issue, I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

The Issue:
LenovoNetfilter Blocking Adobe Website Access

I recently purchased a Lenovo laptop, and it came with LenovoNetfilter installed as part of its web filtering software. While I understand the importance of web filtering for security purposes, I am unable to access the Adobe website (www.adobe.com) due to LenovoNetfilter blocking it. This is problematic for me as I heavily rely on Adobe's products for my work and personal projects.

Here are some key details about the issue:

Blocked website notification: Whenever I try to access the Adobe website, LenovoNetfilter displays a notification stating that the site is blocked due to security reasons. This occurs regardless of the network I am connected to.

Impact on my work: This restriction is causing significant inconvenience and hindering my productivity. I cannot download or update Adobe software, access necessary resources, or collaborate effectively with others who use Adobe tools.

Troubleshooting attempts: I have made several efforts to resolve this issue on my own. I have checked the LenovoNetfilter settings, disabled the software temporarily, and contacted Lenovo support for assistance. However, I have not been able to find a solution to unblock the Adobe website.

I am reaching out to this community in the hopes that someone may have encountered a similar issue or have insights into resolving it. If you have any suggestions, workarounds, or recommendations on how to bypass or adjust the LenovoNetfilter settings specifically for the Adobe website, please share your knowledge.

I greatly appreciate your time and any assistance you can provide. Let's work together to find a solution that allows me to access the Adobe website without any hindrance from LenovoNetfilter.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has nothing to do with Adobe Muse, has it?

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Muse to Creative Cloud Services.]

I'm curious, how did you post here if you can't access the website?

White list Adobe's servers from your protection software settings. See help article below for more details.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

or contact the software distributor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines