• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New and Annoying Login Security

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Starting recently, I have been happily working away in InDesign when — BAM! — my fonts in the cloud are no longer avaiable. Then I discover that Creative Cloud has hung up on me, forcing me to log back into Creative Cloud on my desktop.

If this were to happen, say, once a calendar quarter, I'd sigh resignedly and attribute it to Adobe's need for more security.

But it just happened for the second time in a week. Whereupon, even though I'm logged back into Creative Cloud, I must repeat the login to this browser interface to whine publicly.

Dear Adobe — Surely there must be a better way?

/s/ PageMaker since it was released last century; InDesign since the switchover

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if your internet connect is stable, something on your computer is causing the problem removing/changing your stored credentials (eg, av, antimalware, cleaner, defragger etc), or you have a permissions issue storing your sign in credentials. to check/confirm look for file changes in your oobe folder (esp, the opm.db file) where your credentials should be stored and not changed unless you explicitly change your adobe id and/or password.

A) Mac OS: /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE
NOTE: \Users\\Library\ is hidden by default. To unhide see below*

B) Windows: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE
NOTE: AppData (and its subfolders) is hidden with Windows default settings. To unhide see below*

*see bottom of https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unknown-server-error-launching-cc.html for info on unhidding folders

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines