• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Application Suggestion: Adobe Frustration (Fr)

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

You should seriously consider launching a standalone software called Adobe Frustration (Fr) for those who spend endless hours troubleshooting around your software while trying to be creative or simply doing their work. So that people can come together instantly, curse, try to relax, as troubleshooting seems to be a massive part of your Adobe CC subscription plan.

I was on Twitter, writing to Adobe Support past last week, telling them about how everything was falling apart when I was trying to use Premiere Pro combined with After Effects, how the dynamic link was failing me over and over, endless restarts, reboots, cleaning cache, rendering fails etc. Of course, all added on top of the poor performance of Premiere, compared to other editing software that I am also using. I am using a relatively new MacBook Pro with M1; I think you should have figured out how to use Apple Silicon so far or not offer your products for M1 users at all -if that's the case. Although I had many problems with my old Intel-based MacBook, I doubt Apple Silicon causes all these.

So during a delivery rush, my export options were all stuck, my project was grounded in your software. Media Encoder stopping rendering halfway with no errors (stops there, the application isn't even frozen or anything! stops rendering at a random point and waits like that!), rendering inside premiere pro also does the same thing, even render in to out stops like that! So I had to spend hours trying restarts, clearing cache, application setting resets, and more. Nothing helped but rendering each asset from AE and importing to PR, leaving dynamic links out of the project. If I cannot use the dynamic link, why am I paying for Premiere Pro again? I could have AE render things and use another software with better performance anyways.

Earlier last month, I was working on Illustrator, developing some name cards for a film, and oddly enough, whenever I was exporting a tiff, it was leaving a pixel gap on the corners. I had to go ahead and troubleshoot do internet research to figure out this has been like this since 2016, and I had to avoid decimals in artboard coordinates to avoid this. Do you have beta testers at all? Do you have people looking into stuff like this? Or are you all after launching as many applications as you can and being with it?

This morning, I wanted to create something using my new iPhone 13, using Premiere Rush. I did some cuts spent good 45 minutes on a basic project on my phone to give Rush a try. Guess what? More trouble! When I render the project, it looks washed out (I did shoot it with cinematic mode, 30fps, 1080p using the front and back camera), and there are random pixelated glitches everywhere.

So, please launch Adobe Frustration immediately, or send people a punching bag. It feels like whatever I touch in CC is falling apart somewhat, and I don't feel this is what we deserve for software that has a subscription plan with regular payments.

This is a general complaint. Try to make your software/apps better before launching new ones. It is a very poor experience for a paid service like this, and believe me; I am not the only one.

Regards,

Mert

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a general complaint. Try to make your software/apps better before launching new ones. It is a very poor experience for a paid service like this, and believe me; I am not the only one.

Regards,

Mert

By @Indigo Motion

Moved to the Creative Cloud forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Frustration (Fr)

By @Indigo Motion

Fr is currently in use.  It is Adobe Fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines