Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New assets pushed up to CC Library take forever to show up for other users

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Hopefully I'm just missing something straightforward here, but every time a member of our team pushes new assets up to our shared CC Library, it takes a day or more for any other team member to see and use the assets. Is there an obvious reason this might be happening? Is there something we could be doing to force that sync to be faster? 

Attached are a picture of what I see in the library and what my teammate sees in the library at the same time. They uploaded the added MOGRT files, but I can't see them. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Emily23228514fra7,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Could you please try restarting the sync through the Creative Cloud Desktop Application by pausing the sync and waiting for a few minutes and then resuming the sync again to check if that helps?

TarunSaini_0-1663962870962.png

Also, please share the Adobe logs from your and your teammate's machine for us to troubleshoot the issue further. Share the file with us by uploading it to a cloud storage service & sharing a link with us to download the file via private message.

Here is the link to generate the Adobe logs from the machine:- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines