• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

new user questions I cant find answers to

Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Still on the 7 day trial for Create Cloud with Lightroom and 1TB storage. Never used any of these apps before and I am confused how the cloud storage works and integrates into Lightroom and Photoshop Express.

In Lightroom, I created an album, uploaded some sample pictures and made some changes. The cloud symbol shows they are uploaded and synced. In my account, I can see 5 GB used from the 1 TB.

In Creative Cloud Desktop, I see 5 GB is used as well, and File syncing is 'up to date', but nowhere do I see the actual files I uploaded in Creative Cloud. When I open the Settings, below Syncing I check the folder location is set correctly to the folder I designated, but it stays empty.

Then when I proceed to create a Library in Creative Cloud and upload 3 sample pictures into it they are not shown in Lightroom, but when I go to the web version of Creative Cloud I see them there.

Lastly, when I go to Cloud Documents in Creative Cloud I see a folder called 'teams', opening it shows 'null', with nothing in it. When I try and upload something there I get an error message only psd or ai files are supported.

So, I am confused. How are these apps supposed to work together with the Cloud storage if all of them upload to Creative Cloud, but are isolated from other apps Adobe offers in the same subscription?

Thanks for the help!

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines