• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Creative Cloud access with my account and need to transfer files

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I created a number of files in Draw using my old corporate Adobe ID, but now I can't export them as I have no Cloud access it seems. I can't even log into the assets site as it gives me an error (I can't install any apps that require cloud services using that ID either). I've 'left' the old organisation the ID was linked to but that's not changed anything. Is there any way I can export my Draw files other than saved as images as this point? And is it possible to change the account type of my 'old' Adobe ID so I can access cloud services? Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Hexajaxon,

What do you mean "that's not changed anything?"  Everything stopped when you left the organization who paid for Creative Cloud.  You will need to get a paid Creative Cloud subscription of your own.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines