• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No space in cloud

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I have two computers connected to adobe cloud. I have been erasing files and empty trash bean, but still, I have a message that the space in the cloud has run out. what do I need to do, please

Thank you in advance 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Please take a look at the following article and let us know if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Thank you for your message, 

I erased all of my files on the synchronized documents but nothing happen. Is there a place in adobe to see how does the space in the cloud is divided?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would you mind sharing your Adobe Id via private message? Also, Please check the above-shared link & look for the " What does cloud storage include" heading and, also check the files stored in any of the following locations"-

1. Creative cloud

2. Lightroom

3. Document cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines