Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to sign in CC Add-ins in Powerpoint

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I have tried many times but it wont let me signin to Creative Cloud Add-in which I have just installed in Powerpoint (MS 365). It shows following message.

Any help/guidance would be appreciated 
Thank You

TOPICS
Collaboration , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try signing in using your cc desktop app.

if you see the same message, confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers by reading, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html do you see both logos?

if you can and still see a connection error, white list the adobe network endpoints, https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you fo your reply!

The actual issue in my case was AVG Tuneup Software who forced some background services sleep!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kglad

I am having this problem again.

As you stated

I can see both logos on http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

But I am still getting error!

Newbie here. May you please tell how to white list the adobe network endpoints?

Thank You!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

google your router and/or firewall for how to add to your white list.

but, if you solved the problem before by doing something with other software (eg, avg tuneup), white listing adobe endpoints won't help.

why did the problem return?  ie, check av, antimalware, cleaner, tuneup, defragger software on your computer that might cause the problem.  then you need to stop those programs or, at least, stop them from interfering with adobe processes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines