• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not all Applications are available even though online it says they are compatible. What do I do?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, 

i just downloaded adobe creative cloud desktop and it only shows Photoshop and one other program as available to install. However when im on the creative cloud online, it says that Indesign and Illustrator (the programs I need) are compatible with my computer.

But when I download the Set-Up file and click on it, it takes me to the Creative Cloud desktop program and does NOTHING. It appears that I can only download Photoshop, even though online it says these programs are compatible with my computer. I have already checked the settings and compatibility mode is NOT on. I also used the cleaning tool and uninstalled/reinstalled Creative Cloud multiple times. 

I have no idea what the issue is and why it states online that these programs are compatible but on the desktop program there is no option to download them. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to clarify, it is showing on Photoshop as available to download as desktop program. I am trying to download Indesign and Illustrator as desktop. I also have the most updated version of Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines