• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Not all files synced' in Creative Cloud, ran out of ideas

Engaged ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paused the file sync for a few days and now it won't resume. I've tried a number of things including the suggestions in Adobe, but it doesn't work, what else to make it work?

1. Per the suggestion in the sync panel itself I went here and tried stopping the processes and restarted.
  2. Also tried and then logged out/in, and restarted.
  3. Tried deleting the Sync database files in the user Library / App Support / Adobe / CoreSync
  4. Tried Pausing and resuming many times.
  5. Removed the whole CoreSync folder to force it recreate everything… After some trying I'm getting the same error over and over.

It tries, says "Files synced: n of X files", then throws the error, and stays like that. Eventually it will retry and restart the cycle over and over.

I'm using a Mac with Mojave 10.14.6, everything up to date. I have a teams license.

Captura de pantalla 2021-08-10 a las 16.32.19.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Finally it started working for no reason. I just repeated all the dance again before trying to resync the whole thing that was a bit haunting to me… And it is now synced.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pause synching

move all the files out of your synch folder to some other folder.

open you cc desktop app>click the cloud icon in the upper right>go to cc web

delete all the files there

restart synching any problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello kglad! Thanks for your suggestion, however I'm not sure if I can afford to re-sync everything again to the cloud this week, that's a LOT of files (81 GB) and it would take forever, also my partner that uses those files would be left with nothing and it would be a nightmare for us to be working.

However I'll be offline next week for my holidays and might be willing to try if there's no other option to wake this cloud up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sounds good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally it started working for no reason. I just repeated all the dance again before trying to resync the whole thing that was a bit haunting to me… And it is now synced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

good to hear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines