Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not finding Adobe Font on iPad Create Cloud and Illustrator

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I've been trying to add the Commissioner Variable font to my project (https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/commissioner-variable). I found it and was able to easily add it to my desktop projects; however, I don't find it on iPad. I am running the latest version of the Creative Cloud app.

This is what I've tried so far:

In the Creative Cloud iOS app, I went to the Fonts section, clicked on the search button, typed in "Comm", and hit enter. Four fonts show up: Comma Base, Commerce, Commuter Sans, and TT Commons Pro, but Commissioner does not show up. If I type in the full name, "Commissioner", it says "No resuslts available. We weren't able to find a match. Try searching by font name or foundry."

I don't know what to try next... How can I use this font on my iPad?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2024 Jun 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from cc services">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2024 Jun 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your account a personal account or is it managed by your company or school?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My account is a personal account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines