• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ON/OFF Background Activity Feature

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud runs in the background and consumes internet usage which effects my overall use of applications which also require internet. Unfortunately I do not have the option to upgrade my internet as I am in a remote location. I have been advised that I need to manually close the application in the background after every use OR uninstall CC, and reinstall in when I need to update my apps like Photoshop. This is a huge disadvantage and discourages me from continuing with these products. There are other products that don't require a subscription that I will be looking into, unless Adobe makes a change with their product. I recommend adding a feature within CC to allow the user to close background syncing, and turn back on when the user wants to utilize the sync feature. I believe without this feature, you are eliminating a percentage of potential clients.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to disable a program in Windows 10/11 startup
-Click the 'window pane' in the very bottom left corner of the Windows desktop
-Select * Settings
-Select Apps
-Select Startup
-Select/toggle the program you want to disable/enable
-BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU DISABLE SO YOU DON'T STOP WINDOWS FROM RUNNING
OR
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-can-i-disable-core-sync-and-updaters/td-p...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but I have a Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The link I provided has other information

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines