• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One CC Library Group not populating

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I have a number of libraries created in CC. One of them will appear for just a minute and then all of a sudden it just disappears. Any idea on how to get this library back permanently? My other ones work, and of course it is my biggest library. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Creative Cloud forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ketkat,

Sorry to hear that you are running into issues while using CC Libraries. Can you please share the logs so that we can try to figure out what is happening behind the scene. You can follow the following link

Sorry I put a wrong link. Can you try the following link (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html)

to for more information. Also I would like you to share me the rough timeline when you observed the above problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - the link you provided did not work for me. As for a timeline when this problem first appeared - it started around December of 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - is there any follow up on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Ketkat,

The link posted was wrong. Please try the following link: (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have run the log collector tool - How do I get the files to you? Or what files do you need?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the logs. I have received the logs and will analyze them further and keep you posted about the progress.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines