• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organization Libraries and Assets are on Personal Accounts

New Here ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, we've noticed since the cutover last month that many of our users in our organization are unable to access their libraries, font packs, etc. as they are only associated with the users' Personal accounts now. All of these were created on the Organization account. 

We need help from the team at Adobe to get all of these moved over to their correct locations so our links will work again. If someone can reach out as soon as possible, I can help provide the account emails of the users in question.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about the difficulties. Would you mind telling us if those users had migrated their accounts or not? If yes, Could you please share their email ID via private message so that I can check further? 

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Tarun, just sent that Private Message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tarun,
I have the same problem and all of my libraries have disappeared since the shift to company and personal profiles. I hope you can help me too.

/Nikki

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines