Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organizing Cloud Documents

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm moving my work onto Adobe Cloud and would like to keep things organized. However, some of my work has different categorizations. Is there a way to add tags to Adobe Cloud documents or at least create shortcuts that I can put in other folders?

Here's an example: I created an image of a flower for a client called Florist. I want the flower to live in a folder called "Florist" but also in a generic folder called "flowers" with other flower artwork I've done in the past. I can't see how to do this without creating a duplicate file of the flower image.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create folders in your Creative Cloud assets dashboard.

Log-in with a good desktop browser like Chrome or Firefox.  See screenshot.

image.png

Hope that helps 🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you — I do have the documents in folders, but some documents belong in two folders simultaneously. Having a shortcut in one folder and the real file in another would be ideal.

Alternatively, if I could tag the files with words that would help me locate them together, that would be good also.

I don't want to make copies of the same document to keep in different folders. If you know anything about how to do that, I would appreciate the knowledge!

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no tag/keyword feature I'm aware of.  Maybe you can use more descriptive filenames.

I do not know of any way to duplicate a file from the Cloud dashboard, sorry.

I typically have multiple versions of the same image for different situations:  i.e. native Photoshop PSD or Illustrator AI, JPGs for the web and high quality print PDF.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines