Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OSX - Files deleted get restored

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2016 Sep 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

it has now been multiple times that i tried to delete shared file and folders (i am the owner) directly from the finder and what happens is that after 5-10 mins files and folders are recreated.

There is 1 person in the team that i shared those with.

I then go to the website and i choose to archive them, and after i've done this i tick all of them for permanent removal.

Everything appears to be removed on the website, but in Finder i still see the directory there.

Even after having this step (remove from archive on creative cloud website) FILES ARE RESTORED.

What is going on? Why can't i delete things directly from Finder?

Specs:

OS X 10.11.6

Creative Cloud 3.8.0.310

I have italian language selected. Other person has English.

Other person has latest win client.

S.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2016 Sep 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since changes you make on the CC Assets site are not reflected locally I would have the Core Sync team work with you to get the file syncing working correctly again.

Use the Adobe Log Collector Tool at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and email the logs plus explanation of your problem to SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com. Provide the additional information outlined by Warner Harress in this Adobe forum post at https://forums.adobe.com/message/8385752#8385752.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines