Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Permanently delete --> Select all?

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

can't find any check box to select "Select All" on the 'Trash' folder for 'Permanently Deleting' my Creative Cloud files that I have deleted long time ago.

Hope someone knows the trick. This is pretty simple on most platforms: You delete files, they end up in the trash folder, you can select them all, and they will be permanently deleted from you.

IF this is something Adobe hasn't worked out, I hope you will! Don't wanna check my hundreds of deleted files individually...

Thanks!
-JP

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am afraid there is no easy way to do this. See the following discussion on the feature request forum

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911356-cross-application-workflows/suggestions/40056925-bri...

Do upvote the issue, however looking at the activity on the post i am not very hopeful of it being picked for implementation anytime soon

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks man!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try Shift + Click or Ctrl + Click to select multiple items?

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy, this would work hopefully but will not be of much help. As it would still require clicking over each file that is to be deleted, and if someone has lots and lots of files it is just not feasible to click on each of them

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is unbelievable! Seems intentional. Or a very bad joke.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines