• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Persistent lack of functionality of Adobe Creative Cloud App - no other Mac app is so bad!

Contributor ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No other Mac app is so bad as the Adobe Creative Cloud App which - literally - stops functioning with a regularity like a Swiss clock - well, Swiss clocks are said to be accurate, but not in stopping to work but in showing time. I know there are advice as to how this problem should be handled but those seem to me difficult and hazardous. So, please update and fix one time the Adobe Creative Cloud App instead of other Adobe apps so that I shouldn't boot my iMac twice a week only for that program.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please explain more about the problem you're having.  Also what kind of Mac system and OS do you have?

Is your Mac not remembering your Creative Cloud log-in?

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem is that after a couple of days from a reboot, the CC app does not show Adobe applications but shows a message, if I remember right, that there is a problem in updating the apps in the program. So I don't know for example if there are updates available. The only remedy is to boot my iMac. I have tried some fixes found in this or other sites but I haven't removed the app completely, as there were all kind of "warnings" and I don't want to mess my iMac just for this nuisance. My iMac is the 2019 model with 40 GB of RAM, a couple of external SSDs and the latest update of MacOS Monterey.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines