• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC problems

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Libraries are not loading in Photoshop CC on Windows 10. I am signed in with Creative Cloud (my account avatar shows on Adobe Helpx as well as on the CC app), but the Libraries panel says I haven't signed in. I closed Photoshop and signed out of Creative Cloud then tried again, but my Libraries are still not loading. Can someone help me figure this out?

I've been through all the steps here ( Adobe Creative Cloud signs you out or asks you to sign in repeatedly) and nothing has helped.

There are constant demands for me to sign in but am already signed in.

Can some please help me?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Sorry that you are facing this problem.
- Is it only happening in Ps? Or all other Adobe products?
- If you navigate to Ps Help menu option can you see user's ID? (if no, don't follow the steps below).

Capture.PNG

If there is a user available in Ps Help menu option, as well as in Creative Cloud application, but Libraries Panel is still asking you to log in,  we can try to reinstall Libraries Panel and see if that helps:

- Quit all Adobe products and kill all Adobe related tasks from Task Manager;

- Navigate to extensions folder (mac: Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ ▸ ⁨CEP; win: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions)⁩ and delete all folders which start with "CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL..."

- Now follow steps of Solution 2 in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html

Please, make sure you killed CCLibraries process in Task Manager,  as well as you have quit all Adobe related products (I usually quit them manually, then double checking from Activity Monitor, that there is no tasks still running). 

Please, let me know if helps to resolve the problem.

Thank you,

Mariia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for replying! My Libraries started working again randomly a few days later. It seems to come and go. Should I still go through your instructions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great to hear your problem is gone! No, there is no need to go through instructions if you are not facing the problem any more.

Thank you,
Mariia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines