• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please show me how to delete all files in my "Creative Cloud Web" recycle bin?

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I want to restart syncing my files with my Adobe Cloud Space freshly, but I have synced 43 GB of files and that recycle bin just won't let me delete all data at once. Why is that? 

Talking about:

https://assets.adobe.com/deleted

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. You can select the first file to be deleted in your Cloud storage, hold shift, scroll to the last file to be deleted and delete it. That will highlight the entire range and allow you to remove them all at once.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tarun,

this works for max 400 elements at once. This takes forver to delete all files, why don't you include that DELETE ALL function?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can understand your frustration but I've seen other users talking about this. I would recommend you make a suggestion so that our engineers will know what features our users want. To submit feature requests, please post on this link: https://creativecloud.uservoice.com/forums/923263-apps-section-app-catalog-install-updates/suggestio...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've read, this feature was present already and is not available as of now, could be easy to show it to users who want to use it. 

Could you please tell what the maximum path length (Characters), allowed for my Adobe Cloud Storage?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines