Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Portfolio link still active on my google search when searching my name

Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have an adobe account, I previously used abode portfolio, but I have deleted my webpage, but on google, the link is still there, How do I get rid of it. 

all I want to do is to have the link removed in google and other search engines as this is my photography business, I have changed photography website hosts. 

Regards 

Sam 
TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Deleted User,

Happy new year!

I wouldn't worry about it. It takes Google a while to catch up to changes.

For what it's worth, I'm in California and when I do a Google search for sbcreative studio, I don't see your portfolio URL in my search results.  Try clearing your browser's cache.  Or use another browser.

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have an adobe account, I previously used abode portfolio, but I have deleted my webpage, but on google, the link is still there, How do I get rid of it. 

all I want to do is to have the link removed in google and other search engines as this is my photography business, I have changed photography website hosts.

Note that the way that website handles deleted accounts will not allow an outright removal of those links.  They have your pages taking a 302 temp redirect to a "missing" page that responds with a 200 found response.  You will need to contact them to make the pages respond with a 404 or 410 response as noted below.

Can you please change this for me, so I can tell google

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

seo - How to request Google to re-crawl my website? - Stack Overflow

kglad_0-1609770531927.png

p.p.s. the adobe forums are for user-to-user communication

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines