• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Portfolio site publishing and Creative Cloud?

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a creative cloud membership and I have a site waiting to be published in Portfolio. After 30 days, the trial of Portfolio ended, but isn't Portfolio a part of my Creative Cloud membership? How can I publish the site again? 

Thanks for replying!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If Creative Cloud is paid for by your school or employer, please contact your institute's IT dept.   It may be that Adobe Portfolio was excluded from the organization's plan.  For example, K-12 schools don't have Portfolio access because it doesn't meet COPPA Guidelines.  However, you may use Adobe Spark instead.

For single users, confirm your plan is active and payment details are current, please log-in to your account below with your PAID id and password.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

If everything is correct in your account portal, simply log-in to Portfolio with the same ID and password.

https://portfolio.adobe.com/

Post back if you still need help.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines